Boeing Co., Miraloma, Calif., is being awarded a firm-fixed-price contract modification for $107,681,281.
This action provides for the Combat Survivor Evader Locator (CSEL) Full Rate Production FY07, this effort includes procurement of the following:
- radio sets, quantity 15,452,
- radio set spares, quantity 1,545,
- radio set adapters, quantity 1,288,
- radio set adapter spares, quantity 129,
- prime radio set batteries, quantity 15,452,
- rechargeable radio set batteries, quantity 30,904,
- rechargeable radio set battery adapters, quantity 7,726.
At this time, $53,840,086 has been obligated. This work will be complete August 2008.
Headquarters Electronic Systems Center, Hanscom Air Force Base, Mass., is the contracting activity (FA8807-05-C-0004/P00018).